1. Where we collect your data?
Your personal data will be collected after you have consented to this. The Company does not transfer these data to third parties. The points where your data is collected are:
- When communicating with our Call Center
- When communicating with an employee, agent or broker
- When registering as a user on myglobality or when completing a contact form
- When signing up for our newsletter.
Furthermore, the use of the Site by the User states and implies its unconditional agreement with the following:
2. Categories of data
The categories of data we process are:
- Browsing data, that is, data that we have collected from visitors and users of the site, including the IP address, proxy, browser used, its version, its operating system, its source, the length of its visit, the pages visited, as well as information on the time, frequency, and patterns of use of our services.
- Account data, that is, the name, surname, phone number, and email that the user has submitted to us.
- Profile data, that is, the access details the user has chosen to identify and be able to access his / her account.
- Service data, that is, data from the use of the site and its services.
- Notification data, that is, data that the user provided to be informed about newsletters, newsletters, and related information that may be of interest to him.
3. Survey data
When you visit this site, weautomatically collect:
- Information about the pages you visit on the site
- The date and time of your visit
- Your IP address
- Your browser
- The URL you visited before this site and
- Some "cookies"
In addition, any information you submit when using the site will be collected.
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored in the browser you use (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) in the form of very small text, usually consisting of letters and numbers, helping to make our site more efficient. Cookies do not in any way cause damage to users' computers or files stored on them. Information stored in cookies is used for identification purposes. This allows us to operate on our Website in an efficient way the service we offer and to monitor the behavior of visitors.
5. Google Analytics
6. User Registration
To register with myglobality.gr and create an account, you will be asked for the full name, the number of a contact telephone and the e-mail address. By signing up, you consent to displaying the name of your registered name so that you can search for and find you if the company wants to contact you through the Site. Under no circumstances will the Company ask you for bank account details.
7. Purpose of processing personal data
The data collected through our website and its application are treated in all reasonable and appropriate manner and in accordance with the principles of proportionality and legality and within the framework of the relevant provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") and will be strictly used to achieve the best possible service delivery. In addition to the automatic collection of the navigation data referred to in the previous paragraph, the user is entitled to voluntarily provide personal information by filling in some input fields (eg "Contact Form"), which are proposed for users to enter their data , its website and its application. The Company uses your information to provide you with its website services to measure its traffic and user requirements (production of website usage statistics) to further improve and further develop the website, respond to requests and your messages, to send you informative material, but also to show interest in working with your preferences and to analyze your data on a centralized basis for business information purposes.
8. Legal basis of data processing.
When you assign us your property, the legal basis for the collection and generally processing of your personal data collected in connection with this agreement is the necessity to perform the assignment (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR). The same applies in case we designate a property, that is, you, the concentration and in general the processing of your personal data is a necessary condition necessity to indicate to you the property. Furthermore, where none of the above legal bases exists, your personal data may be transferred as set out below in Section 5 with your consent, which will be requested separately (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). When you ask for consent, you will be able to revoke it at any time. Your action will not pre-treat your data, for which you have given your consent prior to recall, unlawful.
9. Disclosure and data transfer
The Company reserves the right to use data related to your account (eg property of which you are or was the owner) in such a way that it is not possible to identify or disclose the person concerned for statistical purposes, research and / or advertising purposes. The processing of the data, after the process of disconnection from the natural persons, can also be done by third parties for the fulfillment of the above purposes.
The Company assumes responsibility for storing, maintaining and protecting your personal data with all legal security procedures in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006 as applicable as well as of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of personal data.
12. Time of retention of your data
Processing will take place until the interested party decides to cancel the entered data, in contact with the data controller. It will also be possible to last for as long as the observance of personal data becomes necessary in order to comply with our legal obligation or to defend our legitimate interests before the Courts. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will keep your email address until you are unsubscribed from our newsletter. If you have signed up for our site by creating an account, we will maintain your data for as long as your account exists and then and then only for as long as we are legally required to maintain your data.
13. Rights and remedies
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the right:
- to check whether and how we retain personal data and to access or request copies of your personal data;
- request a correction
- request to limit the collection, processing or use of your personal data
- in exceptional cases, not to allow your personal data to be processed
- you may ask to know the identity of third parties that your personal data have been transferred
- provide instructions on how to manage your personal data after your death.
You can exercise all the above rights by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the obligation to keep your personal data for some time because this data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or due to legal requirements.
15. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the management or protection of your personal data by us or if you wish to modify or exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.